We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
We’re looking for an exceptional team leader and customer service star to be our new full-time Assistant Store Manager in Vienna. The position is available from mid-November.
Key to determining the early success of our offline retail strategy in Austria, you will support the Store Manager in motivating a dedicated and happy team to provide a consistently high level of service to our Austrian customers so that each month targets are met.
About the role:
- Advising customers in their search for the right frame
- Day-to-day management of the store, including creating team schedules, keeping track of inventory, and ensuring they’re always completed on time
- Managing stock selection and inventory in store to ensure an up-to-date collection that fairly represents our online offering
- Acting as Store Manager when required, reporting to Head Office on targets, KPIs, sales analysis, and store and team news
- Overseeing the returns process to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the customer
- Team training and personal development
- Organising and overseeing in-store events for customers
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn; you understand that this is not a nine-to-five job, rather an opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a young, exciting company.
- You understand the wider context beyond an individual store, realising the impact its performance can have on the business as a whole.
- You think in terms of solutions, not in problems; calm even in times of crisis, you’re there to offer support and advice to those around you.
- You have a keen eye for detail, always making sure that the display of your store is top notch.
- Patient and flexible, you are service-oriented. You understand that the customers’ needs come first.
- You’re a team player, ready to roll up your sleeves and assist your colleagues with whatever is required to get the job done.
- You possess superb communication skills - fluent in German and English.
- You must have at least one year of experience in retail management, ideally for a fashion brand.
- The opportunity to be part of a young team in a rapidly-expanding international brand
- Personal development opportunities
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection!
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then apply now via the form below and submit your CV and motivation in English. We look forward to meeting you!