We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
At Ace & Tate, the customer is at the centre of everything we do, which makes the customer experience one of our most important departments. As the UK is one of our biggest markets, we are looking for a British Customer Experience Associate to join our team.
As your core tasks you will communicate with our UK shoppers via e-mail, on-website chat, social media and phone. Are you the ambitious, empathetic, and highly energetic Customer Experience Associate that we are looking for?
This full-time and part-time (16-32 hours a week) position is immediately available at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Engaging directly with our UK customers, thus being the face and voice of our company
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors
- Developing a keen understanding of our service and frames to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions
- Assisting in tracking lost packages and resolving issues with our distribution team
- Continuously looking for improvements of our UK customer service.
- Are a talented communicator, a native English speaker with a deep appreciation for creative copy
- Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and supportive attitude throughout every customer interaction
- Are a strong and creative problem solver
- Are eager to learn and develop yourself and know when to ask for help
- Are a recent college graduate with at least a bachelors degree or have similar relevant experience
- Are organised and structured
- Live near Amsterdam or are willing to move here
- Love our brand and product!
- Can work flexible hours, possibly during evenings and weekends as well.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Personal development
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities
- An international company with a fun, hardworking and dynamic atmosphere
- Healthy lunch, good coffee, all day snacks and Friday drinks
- Frequent updates of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter via the form below and apply! We are looking forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.