Ace & Tate is a growing company always looking for great new people who share our passion for design and creativity. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic copywriter to join our creative team at the Ace & Tate headquarters in Amsterdam.
The position is full-time and available starting April 2019.
Your daily projects include (but are not limited to)...
- Being a vital part of the branding team and acting as a brand guardian when it comes to copy and messaging;
- Responsible for our brand's tone of voice;
- This means you’ll be in charge of all written branded copy (including collection launches, social media, newsletters, blog and special projects);
- Writing copy for online, as well as offline purposes (i.e. retail, campaigns, activations);
- Continuously evolving our brand language.
- You’re a native English speaker or have experience in English copywriting at a native level;
- You have experience in copywriting, preferably in the ad industry, so you know how to write snappy brand copy;
- You have a strong interest and knowledge about the fashion/lifestyle sector;
- You’re flexible and don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- You are well organised and can work with deadlines;
- You have a great eye for detail (you know when to use a full stop over an exclamation point) and the thesaurus is your best friend.
We offer you
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV, cover letter and some examples of your work via the form below! We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.