Are you the ambitious, empathetic, and highly energetic Customer Experience Associate who is available full-time? Ace & Tate is expanding in the Nordics and therefore we are looking for a Scandinavian Customer Experience Associate to join our team in Amsterdam. The customer is at the center of everything we do, that's why our customer experience department is one of the most important parts of our company. Your core tasks will be communicating directly with our Scandinavian shoppers via e-mail, on-website chat, social media and phone. Because of our rapid growth, this position offers a lot of opportunities to develop and learn. This position is available as of early 2018 at our Headquarters.
- Engaging directly with our Danish customers, thus being the face and voice of our company
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors
- Developing a deep understanding of our service and frames to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions
- Assisting in tracking lost packages and resolving issues with our distribution team
- Continuously looking for improvements of our customer service.
- Are a talented communicator: you are a native Danish speaker with strong verbal and writing skills. A second Scandinavian language like Swedish is a plus
- Speak English fluently
- Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude throughout every customer interaction
- Are a genius and creative problem solver
- Are eager to learn and develop yourself and know when to ask for help
- Are a (recent) college graduate with at least a Bachelors degree or you have similar relevant experience
- Are organised and structured
- Live near Amsterdam or are willing to move here
- Love the Ace & Tate brand and product!
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and fun team
- Personal development
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities
- An international company with a ambitious, hard working and dynamic atmosphere
- Healthy lunch, coffee, all day snacks and Friday drinks
- A frequent update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and motivation via the form below and apply! We are looking forward to tell you more about our exciting plans.