We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €298 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
Ace & Tate is expanding fast in the German market and therefore we are looking for a German Customer Experience Associate to join our team. Ace & Tate stands for a customer-first mindset and the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our customer experience department is, therefore, one of the most important parts of our company. We always go the extra mile for our customers and try to solve problems with witty, creative and out of the box solutions. Like the time we sent customized glasses cases, with our customer's and his spouse's name engraved, because the customer was getting married.
Do you want to be part of defining our customers' perception and provide the most engaging whilst inspiring customer experience in the industry?
As your core tasks, you will communicate directly with our German shoppers via e-mail, on-website chat, social media, phone and in person. You will also be involved in creating out of the box responses or think of little extras to surprise our customers. Are you the ambitious, empathetic, and highly energetic Customer Experience Associate that we are looking for? This position is full-time and immediately available at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Engaging directly with our German customers, thus being the face and voice of our company;
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors;
- Developing a deep understanding of our service and frames to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions;
- Assisting in tracking lost packages and resolving issues with our distribution team;
- Continuously looking for improvements of our German customer service.
- Are a talented communicator, a native German speaker with a mastery of verbal and written German and strong English skills (Dutch is a plus);
- Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude throughout every customer interaction;
- Are a genius and creative problem solver;
- Are eager to learn and develop yourself and know when to ask for help;
- Are currently studying for your Bachelor or Master degree or are recently graduated
- Are organized and structured;
- Can work flexible hours, possibly during evenings and weekends as well.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Personal development;
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities;
- An international company with a fun, hard working and dynamic atmosphere;
- Healthy lunch, good coffee, all day snacks and Friday drinks;
- Frequent updates of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter via the form below and apply! We are looking forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.