Ace & Tate is building its brand throughout Europe and our lovely Headquarters are located in the centre of Amsterdam. For our fast-growing company, we’re looking for an enthusiastic Online Marketing Intern who will be assisting the Online Marketing Manager full time. The internship is available as of June 2018 for a period of at least 5 months.
You will get the opportunity to work with growth hackers, email marketers, social media managers and many more people from the marketing team and development team. You’ll be working with a wide selection of online tools like Google Analytics Premium (website analytics), Emarsys (email marketing), Smartly & Facebook’s Power Editor (Social Paid), Google Adwords & Search Console & Tableau (Business Intelligence), Iconosquare (Social Media), and a large number of other tools.
Previous online marketing interns were either hired or found a job elsewhere in online marketing directly after completing their internship at Ace & Tate. If you are graduated or about to do so, and if you are eager to step up your online game, this internship is the right move.
In your role as Online Marketing Intern you’ll be…
• optimising the effectiveness of online campaigns and website
• analysing (online) campaigns and report results & recommendations
• supporting on wide range of activities around our website
• working with a wide variety online marketing tools
• learning & developing best-out-of-class online marketing skills
• Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in Business, Marketing, Mathematics or Psychology)
• Have proven skills working with datasets in MS Excel and/or other tools;
• Care about visual but do not shy away for numbers and technical environments
• Have a strong interest in digital marketing and start ups
• Have strong communication skills in English
We offer you...
• The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
• Experience how it is to work in a vibrant international start up company
• An internship fee and free daily lunch, snacks and drinks.
• A lot of learning on the job and personal development
• A broad scope of responsibilities
• An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV, cover letter and a link to your portfolio via the form below and apply! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!