Ace & Tate is building its brand throughout Europe and our lovely Headquarters are located in the centre of Amsterdam. For our fast-growing company, We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, creative and hardworking PR & Communications Intern to contribute to the company’s continuous growth who is directly available for a period of at least 6 months. In this full time internship you will support the team and work closely with the Public Relations Manager and Head of Communications on the day-to-day responsibilities.
- Working closely with the Marketing team (PR & Communications, Brand Communications and Brand Creative)
- Monitoring and archiving press coverage (online/offline)
- Compiling reports and ‘best in press’ overviews
- Point of daily contact for our PR agencies
- Writing copy for press releases, newsflashes etc.
- Coordinating and sending out press gifts/handling and answering daily requests
- Organising, building and maintaining the management of media lists and press contacts
- Assisting with rolling out the influencer marketing strategy
- Proactively providing creative ideas and opportunities that contribute to the growth of the company and awareness of the brand
- Assist and support in events e.g. store openings / collection launches / press events / internal events
- Managing inventory of sample collections and distributing to PR agencies
- Overseeing general team admin and overall daily support to the PR & Communications team
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in PR / Marketing / Communications / Branding)
- Are familiar with the fashion / lifestyle / design landscape
- Inherently understand the role of different communication channels as a brand building tool
- Are persistent, detail oriented and relentless in your follow-up
- Are well organised, innovative, creative and results driven with the ability to perform successfully in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team and you’re fun to work with
- Have knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe programmes
- Believe in the Ace & Tate concept and love the product!
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV, cover letter and a link to your portfolio via the form below and apply! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!