We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, £98 and £248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
For our fast growing team, we are looking for enthusiastic Retail Assistants that can represent our brand in our flagship store in London. In this role, you will be responsible for providing the best possible experience to customers who visit our first store in the UK.
This position is available both fulltime and parttime, availability on weekend days is a prerequisite.
What you'll do:
- Welcome the visitors with a big smile and provide the absolute best customer experience
- Advise customers by giving them expert style advice
- Assist customers in placing an order and handling returns
- Answer the questions of customers to your best ability and in line with Ace & Tate's values
- Ensure that the store is kept nice and neat
- Service-oriented, social, patient and flexible
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them
- Creative in finding solutions
- A great communicator and socially skilled
- Native or near-native in English, both spoken and written
We offer. . .
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Personal development opportunities
- The chance to update your eyewear collection
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter via the button below. We are looking forward to telling you more about our exciting plans!