We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Retail Operations Intern to join our Retail Team at our Ace & Tate Headquarters in Amsterdam. The position is full-time and available for a period of 6 months starting in June.
You will be supporting the retail support team and also working across disciplines with the branding, marketing, customer service and PR & Communications teams. In addition, you’ll be developing and executing projects that aim to optimise the performance of our stores, enhance customer experience, and leverage our physical presence to drive engagement with our brand both off- and online
- Coordinating retail projects – from developing ideas, briefing internal teams, and managing external suppliers, right through to implementation;
- Analysing various store performance KPI’s;
- Coordinating visual merchandising plans for all stores – from how to display our frames to influence sales, to ensuring new collections launch on time in store with all necessary promotional materials;
- Providing general support for the retail team at HQ.
- Are studying or recently graduated from Marketing, Business or Retail Management;
- Are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- Are fluent in English, and German is an advantage;
- Are highly organised with brilliant project management skills (also in stressful situations);
- Have experience in working towards timelines, budgets and targets;
- Are resourceful, creative and able to take initiative;
- Are comfortable with numbers, you know what information to look for when building a report and you’re able to extract the relevant data for analysis;
- Are positive and have a hands-on mentality;
- Have a natural feel for the Ace & Tate brand and target customer;
- Are flexible and always have a smile on your face for customers and colleagues;
- Live in or near Amsterdam or are willing to relocate for the period of your internship.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young, international and ambitious team;
- Experience in a vibrant international start-up company;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development;
- €500,- monthly internship fee (based on full-time);
- 10 holidays per 6 months;
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks;
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV and a cover letter via the form below and apply! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans!