We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
We continue to grow at a rapid pace. That is why we are looking for you, a hands-on Senior Finance Administrator. You like to be in control and will have full ownership of an accurate and timely available P&L and balance sheet of all our international administrations and 20+ stores. You will coach the Junior Finance Administrators in processing invoices, prepping payments and make sure all internal and external creditors are satisfied. Furthermore, you can contribute to setting up an efficient and effective monthly closing process. The finance team is growing fast and is continuously looking for process optimisations and achieving more efficiency. Our ideal candidate is flexible and thrives in a changing environment.
This position is full-time and directly available.
- Coaching Junior Finance Administrators
- Taking care of an up-to-date administration
- Making sure our creditors are happy and get paid
- In charge of our compliance with tax regulations
- Helping in preparing the financial statements and assist in the audit
- Working in a young and international environment with international colleagues
- Helping out in implementing effective internal controls
- Finalised an HBO accounting study
- Have a minimum 2 years of relevant experience as head of financial administration/ senior administrator role
- Have a good sense of humour
- Are an expert with bookkeeping and accounting programs
- Know important basics of external reporting (Dutch GAAP) and are familiar with tax declarations
- Are a good English speaker and writer and understand Dutch
- Are an experienced project manager
- Know how to coach junior colleagues
- Are always looking for ways to improve a process
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Experience how it is to work in a vibrant, international, start-up company
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested, and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and motivation in English via the form below. We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.