We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
Ace & Tate is building its brand throughout Europe and has a beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam with an energetic, international and ambitious team. For our fast-growing company, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Product Designer to strengthen our design team. The position is full-time and is available from March 2018.
In your role as Technical Designer you'll be...
- Assist the product Design team to develop the entire eyewear collection
- In close contact with the Supply chain team (throughout the process)
- Checking the quality of prototypes, create feedback documents and research technical capabilities
- Using your expertise on innovative projects for special releases
- Responsible for our archive and keeping it up to date
- Assisting with daily tasks of the creative designers to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Are a strong team player
- Love eyewear and are highly creative
- You’re currently studying Industrial Design, Product Design, or similar (HBO/Bachelor/Master)
- Are enthusiastic, energetic and full of ideas
- Are very organized and work well with deadlines
- Have excellent English and/or Dutch verbal and written communication skills
- Are skilled within Adobe, Illustrator AutoCAD or Rhino.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Personal and professional development
- A broad scope of responsibilities and growth opportunities
- An international company with a fun, hardworking and dynamic atmosphere
- Healthy lunch, good coffee, all day snacks and Friday drinks
- Frequent updates to your own eyewear collection!
Are you interested in our role and do you match our desired profile? Send us your CV, cover letter and a link to your portfolio via the form below and apply! We can’t wait to tell you more about our exciting plans.